Introversion is a personality trait that manifest in solitary behavior and self-reflection. Introverts are concerned with internal emotions and thoughts rather than seeking external attention. Introverts are awesome, brilliant, handsome. The "I" in INFP stands for Introversion. Hey, guess that makes me one of those awesome, brilliant, handsome guys!
The opposite of introversion would be extroversion. Extroverts love being around people, for some reason. I mean, they like conversation and it makes them happy to have the attention of others. Could you imagine?
- Learn better when observing
- Keep their emotions to themselves
- Enjoying learning and gaining knowledge
- Seen as shy, quiet, anti-social
- Do not feel comfortable around large groups but let down their guard around familiar people and loved ones